Account Representative - Hospitality (Hamilton)
Find Great Restaurants. Sign 'em Up for Free. Repeat.
- Employment type
- Closing date
Full Time - Contract
ExtraServings is changing the way restaurants fill their empty seats, and we're growing quickly. To support this growth, we're hiring a Account Representative - Hospitality (Hamilton) to start ASAP - read on to see if this is the right career move for you.
About the job
The Account Representative’s primary responsibility is to hunt down and close in-market Full Service Restaurants, adding their inventory of empty tables and seats to the marketplace.
You will spend your time consulting with these new restaurant partners over the phone and in person.
ExtraServings charges no upfront fees to our Restaurant Partners, so budgets are never an objection.
- Proactively seek out new business partnership opportunities through cold calling to engage, consult, and close new restaurant partners
- Develop familiarity with each restaurant's business, including but not limited to: menu, consumer demographics, slow days and times, consumer ratings, and points of competitive differentiation
- Utilize that familiarity to create a listing structure which meets the desired outcomes of both ExtraServings and our partners
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed sales targets
- Drive market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue
Above all else: Must Love Restaurants
- Unafraid of the Big Bad Phone
- Experience selling into hospitality or B2B
- Ability to close in person or via Zoom
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, flexible time position. Compensation is based on residual commissions - restaurants pay nothing upfront; we take a small percent of each transation, and that's where you get paid. Your residuals are unlimited and will continue to grow for the first year!
Ideal applicants will be considered from across Ontario. However, training and company events will be held in Hamilton, ON, so it is best if you are able to attend in person.
- Work Where you Want - Results are what matters, not where you sit.
- Unlimited Vacations - We want you working at your best. Take the time you need as long as it doesn't impact your team.
- Discounted Dining - Goes without saying, doesn't it?
How to apply
To apply, write something specifically for this position that tells us why we're a great fit for each other, and what you see the future being like if we work together.
We don't ask for your resume to start, but that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past. We're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
Be sure to give us a link to supporting materials when applying.
Can't wait to hear from you!