Customer Success Manager
Ensuring a pleasurable and profitable relationship for our Restaurant Partners
- Employment type
- Closing date
ExtraServings is changing the way restaurants fill their empty seats, and we're growing quickly. To support this growth, we're hiring a Customer Success Manager to start ASAP - read on to see if this is the right career move for you.
About the job
We are looking for our first customer success manager, who will provide onboarding and ongoing support to our restaurant partners. You'll be their primary point of contact, and should be able comfortable building relationships with them. Aside from onboarding, you'll be implementing new programs to increase their revenue and minimize the chances of them leaving our marketplace.
Above all else: "Must Love Restaurants"
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Reasonably technically savvy. Apart from our custom tech stack, you'll be spending a lot of time in Hubspot and Google Docs.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
Pay and benefits
ExtraServings is a Living Wage employer, and starts all employees at an equivalent of $20 per hour, based on 40 hours per week.
Regular performance reviews will help you achieve more as you progress within the company.
- Work Where you Want - Results are what matters, not where you sit.
- Unlimited Vacations - We want you working at your best. Take the time you need as long as it doesn't impact your team.
- Discounted Dining - Goes without saying, doesn't it?
How to apply
Convince us, via email, why you're the best person for this position.
We don't ask for your resume to start, but that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past. We're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
Be sure to give us a link to supporting materials when applying.
Can't wait to hear from you!